Each of our vessels offer their own unique charm and indoor and outdoor viewing atmosphere.
The Island Star is a Bateau-Mouche styled Catamaran dining ship with seating for up to 180. Her defining feature is the full translucent glass and lexan canopy over the cabin with an open air second deck. A full kitchen on board, the dining menu offers a choice of entrees cooked to order.
- Up to 180 Passengers
- ‘Glass’ top, Bateau Mouche style
- Air Conditioned Cabin and open upper deck
- Lunch, Dinner, Panorama Cruise, Weddings
The Island Queen is a triple decked paddlewheeler in the Mississippi River boat style. She’s richly adorned with oak panels and antique tin on the interior. The Queen is the perfect Wedding boat from on board ceremonies to reception seating for 150 to late evening dancing on the main deck.
- Up to 250 Passengers
- Mississippi Paddlewheeler
- Triple deck, 2nd deck dining, open top deck
- Heart of the Islands, Lunch, Buffet Dinners, Weddings
A replica St. Lawrence Steamer, the Belle is a regular sight in the harbour showcasing Kingston’s unique setting, historic sites and neighbouring islands from the best vantage point possible: the water. The Belle is a very popular boat for small weddings and corporate charters. The cabin can accommodate 60 for a sit down meal or 125 for a reception.
- Up to 125 Passengers
- Replica St. Lawrence Steamer
- Double deck
- Discovery Cruise, Charters